**Some posts may contain affiliate links. I may be compensated if you shop from my link. Thank you for your support!**
I have two daughters and loooove to shop, which means I’ve searched high and low for my most favorite girl products. From shoes and bows, to dresses and graphic tees, I’ve gathered all my faves in one spot just for you. I am always looking for new shops to check out, love and support so drop your favorites below!
Anyway, here it goes!
Let’s start with my favorite…CLOTHES! I have so many favorite brands and shops, some small shops, some major brands, but all freakin’ adorable!
- Kate Quinn– This shop has the most adorable outfits for both boys and girls! They have the softest materials like bamboo, organic cotton, and other artisan clothing. I own dresses, booties, socks, and so many other adorable things from this shop that are so comfy cozy for my girls.
- River Reign Designs– If you’re looking for cute graphic tees and bummies, this shop is going to be your new go-to. The shop is owned by the sweetest mama and is constantly growing. If you’re not familiar with the small shop world, you do have to log on to their website right when a new “drop” hits the site. They sell out in minutes so you have to be quick. They have the t-shirts on the site pretty consistently, so you should be able to snag those no problem. Use code CAM to save on your purchase.
- Cat & Jack (and ArtClass)– These are Target’s brand and are so cute! Cat & Jack is super affordable and great for every day play clothes. ArtClass is a little more expensive, but are one of my faves for my toddler to wear to preschool.
- First Impressions– This is Macy’s baby line. They look more expensive than they are and most can mix and match which is super convenient for busy parents. They only sell baby sizes up to 24 months, but have been some of my favorite pieces to pass down.
- Sparkle In Pink– This shop has super cute things for holidays, including back to school. (I have the cutest rainboots from here as well but see below for all of my fave shoe picks!) They are very affordable which is great when you’re looking for a holiday outfit they may only wear once.
- Lulu and Roo– I haven’t personally bought from this shop, but have gotten so many recommendations for it I had to include it on the list. They have the absolute cutest, simple pieces, and most adorable sweatshirts. They’re a little pricey, but these pieces are so adorable you may need to snag a few.
- Baby Gap– I never really shopped here until Gymboree closed, and let me say, I am so sad I didn’t become obsessed with them sooner. They have such classic pieces that can be passed down for years to come. They’re amazing quality and have become some of our favorites.
- Old Navy– We get a LOT of our stuff from here. It’s inexpensive and is good quality clothing for play clothes. I love that my girls can look put together but, at the same time, I don’t have to worry if they’re going and playing in a mud puddle.
- Gymboree– I worked at Gymboree for a long time so they were always my go-to for everything. The had the sweetest pieces that were amazing quality and still looked child-like, which I loved. They’ve been one that is pricier, but literally almost always have a sale, so shop the sales. The company closed and just reopened under Children’s Place (which I don’t love) so I’m curious to see if the new stuff is the same style and quality as traditional Gymboree.
- Ruffle Butts– This shop has the BEST swimwear! They have regular swim, as well as rash guards. They’re adorable and amazing quality. They also have super cute cardigans, dresses, tops, and tights, plus everything has a flair of ruffles which makes them that much more adorable. Have boys too? They also have an adorable line called Rugged Butts!
- Little Love Bug Company– This brand is probably 75% of my girls shoes. They have the cutest casual sneakers, moccasins, sandals, and dress shoes. They have boy shoes too, so you boy mamas check it out also! They are a middle price point and hold up super well so you’re able to pass them down from kid to kid.
- Piper Finn Footwear– These ones are a little pricier but also hold up super well and can be passed down easily. They, too, have the most adorable casual sneakers, maryjanes, and sandals. Their oxfords are our go-to and we wear them with literally everything!
- Bird Rock Baby– This company exclusively sells soft soled moccasins and maryjanes. They’re best for babies not walking, or kids feet that are still developing. They’re super soft and come in so many different colors and designs. They always have a “Mocc of the Month” that is sold all month at a discounted price.
- Minnetonka Moccasins– Minnetonka sells so many other styles than just moccasins, but their moccs are my favorite for older kids (and adults- I LIVE in my Minnetonka Moccs). Cambri loves having matching shoes to mama and they’re so easy for me, or even her, to just slip on.
- Nike– When it comes to tennis shoes, we typically do Nikes. I don’t want to say they’re the only ones we’ll ever buy, but I consistently find they fit my girls the best and have the cutest styles. Recently, I started buying directly from their website and have gotten a better deal than buying through a third party big box store.
- Sparkle in Pink– I included them with clothing but also had to include them down here. We adore our rain boots from SIP and are anxious to try some of the other styles. They’re affordable and have held up super well. They’re also stinkin’ adorable!
- One Little Monkey– My girls have worn bows since day one and I’ve found that since I consistently put them in one, they don’t ever mess with it. OLM has been our go-to bow shop since nearly the beginning. The shop owner is seriously the greatest and I love shopping small. Similarly to RRD, OLM is a small shop that sells out quickly. She usually has at least a few on the site at all times, but I recommend hopping on the site within minutes of a drop to get the best selection. Use code CAM to save on your order.
- Bek and Jet– This is a site I just happened to stumble upon and now absolutely adore. I’ve only gotten bows from her shop, but she does sell other things like changing mats and bibs. Her bows have the cutest fabrics, raw edge silks, and are affordable. She even has a monthly subscription box with the cutest bows to match the season.
- Elianna’s Beautiful Bows Boutique– Eli’s is my fave shop for felt and liverpool bows. They’re affordable and hold up well. She also has super cute bracelets for toddlers, very cheap, so it’s not a huge deal if they get lost at preschool. She has other quirky bows for holidays/seasons if that’s your thing, but we typically stick with the more simple stuff. Code CAM will save you here too.
Half the time I feel like I’m in sweats and a t-shirt while my kids are dressed to the nines, but that’s half the fun of having little girls! These shops have made dressing and accessorizing my kiddos so easy.
What are your tried and true favorites? Let me know below!
Also, if you ever want to collab with Motherhood Unmastered, feel free to reach out via email or social media! I love checking out new products!
All my love,